Quality Control Manager
San Marcos, CA 92078
JOB #: 18110801-NCS
KEY WORDS: Quality Control Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local North County manufacturing company that is ISO 9001 manufacturer is looking for a qualified Quality Assurance Manager for a position available in our San Marcos factory. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring that core functions of Quality Assurance are consistently in compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate standards. This involves assuring our ISO quality standards are followed and improved upon with respect to such processes as Product Specifications, Supplier Qualification, Nonconforming Materials, Complaints, Internal Auditing, and Trending of monitored parameters for various management purposes. Provide guidance to QC inspectors on inspection and compliance issues. This is a salaried position reporting to the General Manager. This is a Direct Hire position. Salary DOE $68k - $75k. Please send resumes to email@example.com OR Call and ask for Prudence
• Maintain quality systems in compliance with all applicable regulatory standards as identified above and other relevant requirements throughout the facility. Includes leading the organization in yearly ISO audits.
• Identify and oversee Corrective and Preventive Action teams in response to concerns identified through complaints, nonconforming materials or other various concerned activities.
• Oversee the documentation process for Device History Records; propose, draft, review and approve new or revised SOP, work instructions and related forms relative to the quality assurance program or other programs which may impact the quality assurance program.
• Accountable for taking initiative to identify and resolve potential, actual, or recurring quality problems in design, materials, methods, or processes.
• Determines if quality activities and manufacturing records are in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements, determines the need for corrective actions, ensures proper documentation, and determines effectiveness of the action.
• Responsible for the Material Review process including the Material Review Board and for implementation of results and decisions of those boards.
• Responsible for providing trending of QA results which includes interfacing with other functional departments to determine root causes and find resolution to problem areas identified.
• Responsible for coordination of QC inspection personnel to support manufacturing processes to meet customer requirements.
• Responsible for the Receiving Inspection function
• Responsible for qualification of material and component suppliers in conjunction with Engineering and Purchasing Departments.
• Advises Production and General Manager on quality issues as anticipated or as they occur, investigating root causes and implementing appropriate preventive measures in collaboration with those parties.
• Supports Quality Policy by negotiating reasonable requirements for suppliers, and informing management of compliance problems.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$68,000 - $70,000 per year DOE
• BS degree in the Sciences / Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years experience in lead or supervisory QA position.
• Must have solid ISO compliance knowledge.
• BS Degree in Engineering, Science’s or Related Field
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com