R&D Engineering Program Manager – Medical Diagnostic
San Diego, CA 92121
Do you enjoy managing engineering projects and collaborating with both an engineering team as well as executives on a regular basis? Do you have experience managing a medical device project from concept to 510K approval and launch? Do you enjoy working for a small, fast-paced, startup type environment? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
TriStaff is partnering with a growing biotech company in San Diego to find a qualified Engineering Program Manager for its team. This person must have a technical background and be comfortable working with a team of engineers to ensure successful completion of their development projects. This person must also be comfortable reporting directly to the Executive team on progress. This person should have prior experience working for a small company and also prior experience managing a product through 510K submission.
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Provide project management leadership to cross-functional product development teams
- Provide executive leadership team with frequent updates
- Proactively assess project performance, deadlines, prioritization, etc.
- Communicate regularly with team members on status and changes
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- BS/BA degree in Science or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management within the medical device or biotechnology space.
- Prior experience working for a small to mid-sized company.
- Experience leading at least one program from concept to launch.
Some of the great benefits offered:
- 95% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Onsite gym
- Opportunity to work for a well-funded company with a strong leadership team to bring a desired medical diagnostic product to the market