Regional Market Manager
Bakersfield, CA 93301 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17112901-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Management, Commercial
Recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. Oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the Sales Culture. Development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critics for this role. Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
• Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
• Ability to differentiate the Bank from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
• Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
• Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
• Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
• Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
• Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$110k to $125k
• Comprehensive Benefit package
• 5+ years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
• Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic word processing applications software.
• Ability to analyze financial statements.
• Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
• Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
• Effectively solves problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
• Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and provide an environment of professional excellence.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com