Ontario, CA 91764
KEY WORDS: Banking, Business Development, Sales, Loans, Portfolio, Credit
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Relationship Manager will focus on Middle-Market lending opportunities with the focus being on C&I and Commercial Real Estate relationships. The Relationship Manager will handle needs for a wide array of borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements.
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships.
- Act as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Demonstrate solid product and operational knowledge.
- Possess excellent corporate finance/credit knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
- Utilize excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
- Spread financials to conduct preliminary analyst of loan.
- Prepare credit package for Credit Department.
- Cross-sells other banking products.
- Promote high quality customer service.
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals and other business referral sources in order to locate creditworthiness prospects for loans.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Must have at least 5 years of business development and underwriting experience in commercial banking with C&I and CRE lending experience.
- Ability to manage a Commercial Portfolio.
- Strong business development skills.
- Formalized Credit Training preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must have experience and ability in analyzing financial documents
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.A./B.S. degree required