SAAS Customer On-Boarding Specialist – CA/NV/OR/WA
Remote - Western States, (none selected)
Do you love talking to smart, motivated people every day? Do you like helping people every day and making changes that impact the success of multiple businesses? Do you like to work on projects that allow you to learn and grow? Our client has over 2000 paying customers and has spoken to everyone of them by phone in order to help them succeed! This is your opportunity to join our growing customer care team. Our client is a distributed company where everyone works from home and you will do the same from your home office in California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington.
- About 75% of your time will be communicating directly with customers. We help our customers by email and phone, so you must have great writing and phone skills.
- The other 25% of your time will be spent growing your skills and working to improve something for our customers. You might be writing help articles or practicing training - or something we haven't even thought of yet. There are countless ways to improve the company, so your unique contribution will depend on what you're great at and what you love doing.
- There’s not much corporate ladder here. You need to enjoy doing phone and email support and want to continue doing this kind of work for the next few years. Even though we’re growing, our business changes pretty slowly.
- There is some travel required, mostly to meet with the team. Expect to travel about once per quarter.
Job Description: Helping customers by mail and email with their on-boarding questions and problems regarding our SaaS product.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $50,000 per year
- Four weeks of paid vacation,
- Matching 401(k),
- 100% Employer paid health insurance.
- Our generous profit-sharing and a great team make this a company you'll want to stay with for many years.
- You love helping people. You’ll be spending most of your day on the phone with customers or helping them by email. You're going to get our newest customers to the point where they're using our software successfully and getting the value they were promised during our sales conversations.
- You’re a great communicator. We'd prefer if you have experience with software onboarding - but it's most important that you listen well, respond helpfully, and show genuine empathy.
- We think about solving our customers’ problems a lot, and we expect you'll care about that, too. That means helping customers on the phone, but also figuring out how to make the overall process better through new training, documentation, and feedback to our development team.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com