Ventura, CA 93001 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18013101-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Credit, Underwriting, SBA, Small Banking Banking, Commercial
JOB DESCRIPTION: Focus is on underwriting SBA 7(a) loans.
• Construct spreads of financial SBA 7(a) statements, identify credit weaknesses and transaction risks as well as areas where further information must be obtained and analyzed.
• Perform trend analysis and process amendments and waivers in a timely manner to meet customer expectations.
• Provide performance updates to Senior Management, identify and act on warning signs.
• Assist in assessing and grading loans, preparing informational requests for regulatory and internal reports.
• Support Credit Administration to screen and structure prospective loan transactions, conduct due diligence, complete credit authorizations, and work with loan officers to obtain credit approval.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$70k to $80k
• Comprehensive Benefit Package
• 2-3 years SBA underwriting experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to translate complex financial information into an organized and presentable manner.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, executives, and other departments.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com