SVP, Asset-Based Lending Manager
Ontario, CA 91764
To administer and manage all requirements of the Bank’s Asset Based Financing, insure compliance with credit approvals, and provide functional support to the Business Financial Centers. Manage to the goals and performance plan established for the Asset Based Financing Department to protect the Bank against loss.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Responsible for monitoring accounts to insure that reporting and advances against collateral remain within approved formulas and line limits. Approve daily advance request, weekly or monthly collateral reviews, monthly verification of accounts and semi-annual audits.
- Monitor collateral and financial performance to determine if changes in the customer’s loan requirements or risk profile require adjustments to the loan structure. Provide proactive management of the relationship to meet customer’s needs and avoid losses to the bank.
- Enhance the underwriting process through review of RCE's for asset based loans and make appropriate recommendations regarding structure and advance.
- React quickly to deteriorating trends and problem areas including visitations of Borrowers.
- Insure that all audits are performed and reviewed in a timely manner with appropriate recommendations.
- Responsible for review of legal documentation and compliance in accordance with approved RCE’s.
- Report deteriorating collateral positions to senior management. Assist in management of problem loans to prevent losses.
- Insure that all monthly reports are performed in a timely manner
- Insure that all collateral reviews are prepared in a timely manner.
- Insure that all credit commitments are renewed in a timely manner.
- Provide support to Center Officers and assist them in identifying qualified borrowers for ABL Financing.
- Provide, present and promote The Citizens Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $150,000 to $175,000 plus incentive
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 10+ years of ABL experience
- Strong Leadership experience managing an ABL team
- Excellent Credit skills
- College Degree