SVP, Loan Documentation and Servicing Manager
Ontario, CA 91764
SUMMARY: Assist in managing a large division of multiple major segments of internal loan operational activities through managers, supervisors and non-exempt personnel. Manages all activities relating to title, commercial loan documentation, commercial loan and mortgage servicing, imaging, collateral control, quality assurance, process improvements, and regulatory compliance. Responsible for the integrity of the Loan Accounting and Imaging Systems, Documentation and Loan System Specifications and the legal enforceability of the Bank’s loan documentation. Assists with loan call report schedules and provides management with requisite information.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, as well as, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Assist with the supervision of the Managers of the Title, Loan Documentation, Loan Servicing and Imaging departments, as well as, the Special Projects Manager.
- Assist with the oversight of the integration of activity between each loan production area to include: documentation, processing, servicing, accounting, quality control, collateral control and imaging to ensure the smooth flow of work throughout the lending process.
- Assist with the oversight and provide assistance/guidance to Title Department Manager. Ensures all loans secured by real estate are insured with appropriate title insurance, as well as, additional endorsements where required and CBB’s lien position and all requested endorsements are reflected in the policy.
- Assist with the oversight and provide assistance/guidance to Loan Documentation Manager. Sets standards for generating loan documentation and ensures adherence to regulatory compliance statutes.
- Assist with the oversight and provide assistance/guidance to Loan Servicing Manager. Establishes specifications for the Loan Accounting System, ensuring monetary and statistical accuracy. Establishes systems to ensure callback systems are sufficient to identify input errors on a timely basis.
- Assist with the Oversight and provide assistance/guidance to Loan Imaging Manager. Establishes processes to ensure all legal documentation and supporting information is appropriately imaged into the digital archival system and is maintained up-to-date.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining up to date standard procedure manuals, certification programs, risk monitoring programs, and training programs to successfully improve loan operational audits and establish continuity and consistency within all lending activities.
- Assist with monitoring and facilitating the efficient workflow planning and supervision of the production environment to reduce unnecessary or redundant procedures. Evaluates and recommends modification of procedures to increase efficiencies.
- Assist with the implementation of loan operational policies, long-range production changes, strategic loan operational planning projects, forms and procedures.
- May be required to interface with legal counsel to ensure uncompromised loan documentation and other legal related issues.
- Assist the finance department in evaluating loan and management information necessary for corporate and regulatory reporting purposes, changes in established fees and charges, and revisions to deferred cost.
- Develop integration between the Loan Accounting System and the General Ledger System for new products, as well as, enhancement of current products to ensure system balancing reconciliation.
- May be required to provide management reporting in support of loan activities and risk assessment.
- Assist with the oversight and maintain the Bank’s Loan Accounting and Documentation System to include all new or required specification changes.
- Provide, present and promote Customer Service Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Manages five subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in the Title, Loan Servicing, Loan Documentation and Imaging Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $170,000-$190,000 plus incentive
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefit Package
Ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have personal computer skills and must have extensive knowledge of the Fiserv Loan Accounting System and Laser Pro/Lawyer Pro Documentation System. Microsoft Word and Excel, LaserPro, Lawyer Pro, Fiserv and Prime Data.
Educational Requirements: Master's degree or equivalent.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com