Sales – Mechanical Engineer with HVAC& Pumps
Oceanside, CA 92056
JOB #: 18110601-NSC
KEY WORDS: Sales HVAC- Mechanical Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: North County Company is looking for a Sales Engineer to serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of HVAC products, equipment, and services. Will be responsible for Business Development with various Manufacturing Companies in San Diego. Must be knowledgeable in HVAC and Pumps. Preference is a Mechanical Engineer who is looking to transition to a primary sales role. Pay is $60 -$90K base plus generous commission structure with the earning potential of $200k. This is a Direct Hire Position. Position can be remote after training. Please send resumes to email@example.com Or Call and ask for Prudence!
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 60,000 to $ 90,000 plus commission
• Strong Knowledge of HVAC & Pumps
• Bachelors Degree in engineering or related field
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com