Carlsbad, CA 92008
JOB #: 19011601-NCS
KEY WORDS: Sales Administrator – Sales Support – Sales Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION: Local Medical manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their sales team! The ideal candidate will have at least 3 -4 years of proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent and hands on experience with CRM software and advanced skills in Excel. Background in biotech sales administration or contracts is a huge plus! Bachelors degree is a huge plus. Must be proficient in all of the Microsoft Suites and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understanding of sales metrics. Excellent organizational skills. Team player. Ability to work under strict deadlines. Ability to take on new tasks to completion with minimal direct guidance. Looking for a candidate that has interest in the sales process and helping the organization improve. This individual will serve as point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries as well as provide product support to sales and marketing. Must have high energy, be goal – oriented, great customer service practices and have the ability to multi task and assist where needed. This is a Direct Hire Position M – F 8am -5pm Pau $50k
• Process orders via email or phone, and update CRM and ERP systems. Ensure all incoming correspondence with regards to open orders, which includes e-mail, faxes or mailed copies of customer purchase orders and/or order changes are processed and confirmed in a timely manner to assure order is processed and shipped correctly.
• Check data accuracy on orders and invoices.
• Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Maintain departmental filing of open and shipped orders.
• Support the sales and marketing team.
• Interface between operations, sales, and customers for an exceptional customer experience. Liaise with the Logistics/Operations department to ensure timely deliveries.
• Communicate efficiently with sales, client services, and operations to resolve any issues with delays in processing orders or with the shipment of orders.
• Work in a team environment with minimal supervision and promote positive customer relations.
• Track customer's promised delivery date and help sales and operations teams to achieve on time delivery. Advise customers of late order notification, when applicable.
• Maintain and update sales and customer records.
• Generate quotes for sales staff.
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
• Develop monthly sales reports, as needed, by commercial leadership.
• Various administrative tasks for sales/business development.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 50,000 per year
• Paid Holidays
• Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent
• Hands on experience with CRM Software
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• High School Diploma
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com