La Mesa, CA 91942
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their local client – If you are a “warm” caring individual who thrives in helping others; we are seeking a full-time Scheduling Coordinator to work in La Mesa who will take pride in matching our elderly clients with the ideal Caregivers, empowering them to age in peace. We provide in-home care and Care Management for San Diego seniors. With combined 50 years of experience in the elder-care industry we have two main objectives: to put our client's needs first and to be a dedicated team.
- Scheduling Caregivers throughout San Diego County
- Administrative work includes answering the phones, filing, and data entry.
- Staying in compliance of state requirements for employee files.
- Sharing duties evenings and weekends on call when the office is closed (this can be done in the convenience of your own home).
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Work for a health conscience company who offers a variety of organic cold pressed juices that provide you with a long and beautiful life
- Work for a locally owned and operated diversely skilled and experienced Team.
- Very friendly positive work environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Administrative and computer proficiency
- History of using scheduling software (ideal candidate has used ClearCare or similar software)
- Ability to deal with deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred