Scrum Master – Project Manager, Healthcare Mobile Apps
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
Job #: 18060402 - P
Fast growth, Venture-backed Tech Startup creating a revolutionary mobile healthcare platform is adding a key Project Manager / Scrum Master to their team!
As a Scrum Master, you will work as a member of the Software Engineering team to accelerate and smooth product development delivery. The team is responsible for Mobile App development (iOS and Android), Web Development, and Backend Engine / Big Data development.
The focus of the position is a collaboration of Project Management and working as a Scrum Master. You’ll assist in managing work using a hybrid of scrum methodologies, follow-ups on specific work assigned to each team and operations engineering projects. You will clear team impediments, facilitate meetings, and coordinate with other parts of the organization to accomplish company goals.
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in Greater San Diego Area. Local candidates only, please.
• $100,000 to $120,000 per year
• Facilitates all Scrum-related rituals and ceremonies (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, etc.) while maintaining all Scrum artifacts (Sprint backlog, Rally sprints iterations, etc.)
• Managing work queues for one or more specific delivery teams and follow-ups on specific projects as assigned.
• Help to clear impediments blocking team progress.
• The SM will actively address issues so the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the iteration.
• Support and works with team product owners to facilitate a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
• Experience with production solutions and understanding of underlying technical components (servers, databases, storage, network configuration settings, Cloud etc.).
• An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or related area
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a small, but diverse, cross functional team.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Take shared ownership of the product and be willing to accept a wide variety of tasks.
• Positive, self-starter, and collaborative disposition.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: scrum master, scrummaster, project manager, agile, mobile apps, medical devices, consumer electronics, Xamarin, Bluetooth, azure, healthcare, health wearables