Senior .NET Software Engineer - Funded Startup, P2P Platform
San Diego, CA 92130
JOB #: 18101202 - P
San Diego based early stage and well-funded Startup Company to find talented Fullstack and Backend Software Engineers. Their team is creating mobile-first B2B2C apps that will revolutionize a huge, untapped market through a share-based platform.
They are ready to disrupt a booming, yet antiquated “old school” industry via technology to allow for exponential growth. Their products are being created from the ground up, thus they’re looking to hire the best Software Architects, Product Managers, UX Designers, and Fullstack and Backend Software Engineers in their field… and that’s where you come in…Hi!
You will have a unique opportunity to work on a highly complex product suite, involving API’s to multiple systems, predictive analytics, AI, search, personalization, high-transaction and secure payment processing, and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
They offer a dynamic, casual and non-political culture, where innovation and vision are highly valued and rewarded. If you fit the criteria below and your dream job is an opportunity to work on a disruptive, brand new product and its on-going evolution, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confidential review.
• Develop the front and/or backend platform, services, and platform components
• Work closely with members of the platform team and engineering leadership to develop a high quality, functional product
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code, ensuring high-performing and high-quality services for mobile and web applications
100,000 – 130,000 per year
• 10+ years of experience with the MS .NET Stack and programming in all major object-oriented languages and SQL Databases
• 7+ years of experience producing and consuming APIs
• 7+ years working with SQL with an expert level understanding of database performance and efficiencies
• 7+ years producing strong technical specifications and requirements documentation
• Expert level knowledge of the principles, patterns, methods, and tools for designing, developing, and testing software, including integration platforms and protocols supporting in-house and commercial applications and services, SaaS/PaaS solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), .NET SOAP and RESTful services, Microservices.
• Expert-level knowledge of software engineering and Agile best practices, optimizations and building highly-scalable and secure Cloud solutions
• Strong experience preferred working with big data, BI and reporting, and an understanding of AI and ML
• Must love process and be a master at maintaining a tight Scrum
• A passion for always producing the highest quality of work
• Expert understanding of how to product the most secure environment for our open API and its systems
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication.
• Experience with at least one major cloud vendor (Azure is a major plus, AWS, Google Cloud, or equivalent)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field preferred
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field preferred. MBA or MS degree preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: Microsoft, .NET. VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Windows, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Web Applications Developer, web services, AWS, Fullstack Engineer, Backend Developer, Frontend Developer, Frontend Engineer, senior software engineer, senior software developer, Software Engineer, C#, .NET, SQL Server, microservices, restful, Cloud, Software as a Service , SaaS, MYSQL, nodeJS, AngularJS, algorithms, analytics, web analytics, mobile, iOS, android, multithreaded, web services