Senior Android Engineer – Healthcare Mobile Apps
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job Number: 18020501-P
Fast growth, Venture-backed Tech Startup creating a revolutionary mobile healthcare platform is adding a key Senior Android Developer to their team! You will help contribute to the design, development of a cutting-edge healthcare technology platform that runs on both iOS and Android devices.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will work on design-driven Android applications featuring advanced interactive experience that integrates with a backend, Azure based big data analytics platform. This role will leverage and challenge your expertise in building highly scalable applications through the full lifecycle.
This is a unique opportunity to turn a differentiated product vision into reality! You will make an immediate impact on cutting edge technology that will help millions of people improve their health and lives.
They provide a fun and entrepreneurial atmosphere and have a transparent, non-political Executive Team who bring deep industry expertise and are passionate about this new venture!
- Work closely with product management & design teams to develop user-friendly, low-latency software accessing health and biometric data via Android devices.
- Design and write quality code for on-time, on-budget deployment according to project management schedules.
- Guide mobile application development team to ensure the end product meets high standards for data-driven applications that provide high-availability, secure, 24/7 features.
- Actively participate as a team member in the Scrum/ Agile process.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Create, document and perform unit testing for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide support for the product deployment as needed.
• 4+ years of recent experience of commercial scale Android Development experience.
• Working knowledge of Scrum or Agile Methodologies is a plus.
• Experience with backend integration through Web API’s is a plus.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Work collaboratively in a small but diverse, cross functional team.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Take shared ownership of the product and be willing to accept a wide variety of tasks.
• Positive, self-starter, and collaborative disposition.
• Experience working with Xamarin
• Device Communication through Bluetooth.
• Azure platform experience is a plus.
• Samsung Health integration is a plus.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: android, java, senior android developer, senior android engineer, android developer, mobile developer, mobile, mobile apps, medical devices, consumer electronics, Xamarin, Bluetooth, azure, healthcare, health wearables, agile