Senior Backend Software Engineer: Big Data, Blockchain Tech
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18042701 - P
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to development and maintenance of a variety of web-based systems supporting the collection and presentation of crypto-related data from across the ecosystem. Depending on interests and individual strengths, projects may involve API connectors, website scraping, website back-end coding, server deployments, etc... As this is a new platform, they are looking for help building out the frontend and backend infrastructure, so you will an opportunity to do full stack development or focus on one area.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded Startup and be part of a world-class team creating leading edge solutions for the burgeoning cryptoassets / blockchain space.
They are led by an engaged Executive Team comprised of experienced tech entrepreneurs and recognized distributed ledger technology industry experts. They have created a casual, interactive environment based in Denver, CO and New York City. As one of their early hires on a rapidly growing team, you will be able to make a huge impact on their platform and success!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in Denver, CO or NYC. Candidates must be able to work for U.S. based employers.
• Performing code reviews, unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
• Building innovative, totally new & cool products for the cryptoassets space
• Integrating with third-party APIs
• Creating new ways to efficiently and accurate digest and present massive amounts of data
• Scaling for massive growth!
• $120,000 to $ 160,000 per year
• Pre-IPO equity
• Health Insurance
• Dental, Vision, LTD coverage
• Flexible work environment with some telecommuting as needed
• Must have 4+ years overall professional software development experience.
• Must have some exposure to Python; alternatively similar dynamic programming languages i.e.: Java or C++
• Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
• Knowledge of a web framework/ORM such as Django
• Knowledge of VCS such as Git
• Knowledge of relational databases and non-relational databases
• Interest in crypto, blockchain, and distributed ledger technology is preferred.
• Personality: flexible, startup mentality, ability to wear many hats, dive in, get it done, and to know when to ask for help.
• Preferred Qualifications: Experience with AWS, CM tools, non-relational databases (MongoDB, NoSQL), columnar databases, and algorithms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related. Master’s degree a plus.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com