Senior Electrical Engineer – Defense/Medical Device – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92121
JOB #: 69205-TM
KEY WORDS: electrical, engineer, digital, FPGA, PCB, layout, design, video processing, board level
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a leading provider of deployable computer, data, and visualization products for both the defense and medical markets to find a Senior Electrical Engineer to fill a permanent design role. This engineer will have the opportunity to own various projects from schematic generation through to product release to manufacturing. Immediate projects will focus on video processing systems, including high-end LCD controllers and real-time video enhancement systems. For consideration, candidates must demonstrate real-world application and in-depth understanding of general design principles, including for example signal integrity and EMI mitigation techniques, high-speed digital data interfaces, and board-level designs incorporating each of these functions. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of digital video receiver/transmitters, data flow through FPGA-based processing sections, and interfaces to microprocessors and controllers. Suitable candidates who are not expert in some areas will be provided the opportunity to "learn as you design" through mentorship, teamwork, and other specialized training as required.
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 95,000 to $ 120,000
• Annual bonus
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Matching 401K plan
• PTO and holiday pay
• Annual profit-sharing bonus
• This is an opportunity to work for a small, fast paced company where you can really make a difference and avoid bureaucracy!
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years’ experience
• Ability to work with PADs PCB layout tools
• Ability to work with Orcad Capture CIS schematic tools
• FPGA experience (Alterra) preferred
• Experience with video processing preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com