Senior Electrical Engineer – Medical Device – Aliso Viejo, CA
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
JOB #: 69715-TM
KEY WORDS: electrical, engineer, embedded, medical device, circuit design, Orcad, DC/DC converters, sustaining, quality, testing.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a growing late stage startup medical device company to find a seasoned Electrical Engineer for its small, fast paced team. This person will be responsible for the hardware design, testing, debugging, etc. on the company’s legacy products. This person will also have the ability to work on the next generation product line. You should have a strong background in design, test, validation, through production. The company’s management team is extremely transparent and the work environment is very autonomous.
Please email resume to Megan Marsh – firstname.lastname@example.org – for consideration.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
• Support both new and commercialized products –design, test, validation, etc.
• Design and develop product extensions; design improvements
• Create test plans to investigate issues
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 100,000 to $ 130,000
• Annual bonus
• Company paid Medical, dental, vision insurance
• PTO and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Annual bonus
• Stock options
• Opportunity to work in a great company environment – transparent, collaborative, high energy, positive vibes!
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience
• Some Medical device experience highly preferred
• Should have embedded electronics design experience
• Some experience writing in C preferred
• Experience writing and running test protocols
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Background in quality and test preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering