Senior Electrical Engineer – Medical Device
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Do you want to work for a small, fast paced well-funded medical device company to design and develop an electronic system from scratch and bring it into the market? Do you enjoy working on complex products and working with a cross-functional team? Are you a true electronics engineer, able to design and build boards, who also has medical device experience? If so, please email your resume to Megan Marsh – email@example.com
This role is responsible for design and development of electrical engineering projects for a small medical device company. You will be working on a complex project from scratch, eventually bringing it to market.
Some of the Job Duties for this role:
- Design and build circuit boards
- Define product and process requirements and specifications
- Work on a small team to bring a complex product to the market
- Lead projects of moderate scope
Job Requirements and Qualifications Needed:
- BS in Electrical Engineering degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in electronics referred.
- Medical device experience highly preferred.
- Experience working with a complex system or laser – highly preferred.
Some of the great benefits offered:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K plan with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Opportunity to work for a well-funded company with a strong leadership team to bring a desired medical device product to the market