Senior Financial Analyst (with FP&A and eCommerce industry experience)
Glendale, CA 91203 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18012501-SDPA
KEY WORDS: Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A, eCommerce, e-Commerce, M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, recurring revenue, SAAS, Financial Planning and Analysis, M & A, Legal, Law firm, Glendale, Burbank.
Financial Analyst / FP&A e-Commerce
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to join our Finance team and provide financial planning & analysis support to for revenue and marketing organization. This position will report into the corporate FP&A team.
• Support bottoms-up forecasting and top down analysis of marketing spend in the area of paid media and earned media during forecasting cycles and the annual budget process
• Actively participate in the development of revenue scenario modeling and forecasting templates and tools
• Develop insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for Marketing management teams as well as senior leadership team
• Collaborate with Marketing teams to model financial impact of new product initiatives and marketing campaigns
• Partner with analytics and BI team to better understand our marketing impact across various campaigns and channels. Participate in monthly financial close process to analyze and deliver accurate financial results while providing explanations for key revenue and expense variances
• Support special projects in the following areas when necessary: revenue recognition, competitor analysis, ROI, and Life-time value (LTV)
• Work closely with financial operations & business leads to ensure expenses align with the Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
Base of $80K-$95K + 10% Bonus
• Medical benefits
• 401K plan
• 2 weeks paid Vacation
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or relevant field
• 5 + years of work experience supporting an e-commerce business is preferred
• Forecast modeling experience for subscription-based business model
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL or Power Pivot) is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork.
• Advanced Excel skills, and strong skills in Word and PowerPoint.
• Quantitative, with strong attention to detail and high degree of comfort with large data volumes
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
• Strong work ethic with ability to perform in a self-managed environment; must be good at multi-tasking with a keen attention to details and following through.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com