Senior Frontend Developer (React or Angular) for Funded Startup, P2P Platform
San Diego, CA 92130
JOB #: 18112701 - P
Well-funded Startup Company based in North County San Diego is looking to hire a talented Fullstack / Frontend Software Developer. The products are mobile-first B2B2C apps that will revolutionize a huge, untapped market through a share-based platform. To scale and do all of this, their software must be designed for high performance, responsive applications for mobile devices.
Their products are being created from the ground up, thus they’re looking to hire the best Fullstack / Frontend Engineer possible, and that’s where you come in… Hello!
You will have a unique opportunity to use your expert level React or Angular and web dev skills in designing fast rendering applications that are smooth and easy to use via mobile devices. You’ll work on a small team and will focus on frontend and will have exposure to backend API’s and data as well.
If you’re excited about the idea of disrupting a booming, yet antiquated “old school” industry via technology you created, we want to hear from you! They offer a dynamic, casual and non-political culture, where innovation and vision are highly valued and rewarded.
To apply, send your resume to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com) for confidential review.
• Develop the frontend or fullstack applications and platform components for software performing activities such as: predictive analytics, AI, search, personalization, high-transaction and secure payment processing via mobile.
• Work closely with members of the platform team and engineering leadership to develop a high quality, functional product
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, ensuring high-performing and high-quality services for mobile and web applications
$100,000-130,000 + significant equity + performance bonuses
• Full medical benefits, dental, vision, 401K benefits
• Equity ownership in the company (this is critical to us!)
• An amazing, flexible culture, and working environment
• Cool perks (we’ll continue to come up with new ones together)
• Amazing A+ teammates to learn and grow with!
• Must have 8+ years of experience with the high-performance web applications using a combination of modern languages and frameworks.
• Must have experience with either React or Angular.
• Expertise in HTML, CSS, SQL, Restful APIs with a focus on clean, modern, responsive design, and cross-browser/device performance.
• Preferred experience with C# and .NET – NOT required.
• Expert-level knowledge of software engineering and Agile best practices, optimizations and building highly-scalable and secure Cloud solutions
• Strong experience preferred working with big data, BI and reporting, and an understanding of AI and ML
• A passion for always producing the highest quality of work
• Expertise in creating a highly secure environment for their open API and its systems
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience with at least one major cloud vendor (Azure is a major plus, AWS, Google Cloud, or equivalent)
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field preferred. MBA or MS degree preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com