Senior Manufacturing Engineer
San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 19042901-TM
KEY WORDS: manufacturing, engineer, IVD, medical device, electro-mechanical, V&V, IQ/OQ/PQ, process design, Solidworks, instrument, FDA.
• Build and develop manufacturing processes, equipment, and fixtures
• Design and develop subassemblies
• Manage V&V protocols
• Optimize product performance
• Work closely with R&D to transfer products to manufacturing
• Work closely with outside vendors as needed
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus
Benefits: Opportunity to work with a very exciting, rapidly growing startup company in the IVD space. Company offers exceptional benefits including 80% company paid medical insurance, unlimited PTO, full free access to onsite gym, stock options, and a really fun, dynamic environment with lots of opportunity for growth!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• At least 7 years’ experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
• Experience in IVD or medical device industry required
• Experience with complex electro-mechanical systems or instruments highly preferred
• Startup experience required
• Must be local to San Diego, CA! Company will not relocate!
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required