Senior Mechanical Engineer – Medical Device – San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92128 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68882-TM
KEY WORDS: mechanical, engineer, plastic, disposable, analysis, FDA, medical device, molding, design, development, Solidworks.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you looking to get involved with a small, early stage startup medical device company that is on the verge of exploding?? TriStaff is partnering with a medical device company that has the only product of its kind on the market and is entering a period of rapid growth to find a sharp, qualified Mechanical Engineer for its R&D team. This person will be heavily involved in design, development, and transfer to manufacturing. Experience with molded part design is HIGHLY DESIRABLE!!
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 90,000 to $ 120,000
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• 401K plan
• Stock options
• Opportunity to work for a revolutionary company that is on the verge of exploding!
• Must be comfortable working in a small, fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related field)
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience within the medical device industry HIGHLY desired
• Experience designing plastic injection molded parts
• Expertise in Solidworks
• Strong Mechanical aptitude and understanding of design for manufacturing
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com