Senior Mixed Signal Electrical Engineer – Pioneering Technology
San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 18081201 - P
Stable and Innovative Technology Company is building out Engineering team and is searching for a key Senior Electrical Engineer! They are also hiring Mechanical, Hardware, and Embedded Software Engineers as they are creating an entirely new system based on new patents. Thus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on a product from scratch and see it through to major commercial launch.
If you want to use your deep expertise in designing and developing commercial-scale systems that will be used to improve the world by reducing carbon emissions and energy consumption, this is the ideal role for you!
You will work on a small team of bright engineers to create highly-reliable, high-performance electronic instrument control systems. These systems are used for thermal, laser, electronic and other commercial testing systems, including high-speed voltage sampling systems.
This small, but established and profitable company is led by a transparent and experienced Executive Team who has worked together for over 15 years. If you’re eager to bring your talent and dedication to a successful team and make a positive impact on the world, send your resume for review today!
• Design and develop mixed-signal circuits operating at 1Mz or higher.
• Design and develop power electronics for instrument controls.
• Provide creative, practical and consistent technical solutions.
• Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Create user documentation
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Must be able to work in the United States and start a new position within reasonable time period (2-4 weeks from an offer). Locally based or currently relocating candidates preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience developing commercial, best-in-class products as an Electrical Engineer
• Thorough understanding of technical standards, principles, theories and techniques with the ability to apply these to a broad set of projects
• Demonstrated experience designing mixed-signal circuits
• Experience with A-D converters operating at 1MHz or higher
• Thorough understanding of electronic circuits and systems.
• Desire to work in a startup like environment with a collaborative team.
• Ideal Personality Traits: detail oriented, highly motivated, have a positive attitude, excellent written and verbal communication skills, startup mentality, and no ego.
• Electronic instrument control
• Power electronics design experience
• Experience with voltages >250V
• BS degree in Engineering related discipline such as Electrical or Electronic Engineering. MS and other graduated degrees also preferred.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$110,000 to $140,000 DOE
• Performance bonus
• Great work/life balance and 9/80 work schedule, with every other Friday off
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Collaborative, casual, and high-energy work environment.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: Staff electrical engineer, principal, principle, lead electrical engineer, senior firmware engineer, mixed signal design, electronics, analog, digital electronics, testing equipment, instrumentation, LED