Senior Product Manager – Cutting Edge Healthcare Mobile Apps
San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 18100901 - P
Well backed, Pre-IPO Healthcare Technology Company in San Diego, CA is looking for a highly-motivated Senior Product Manager! You will use your deep knowledge of mobile and web applications which communicate with medical devices and other healthcare applications in a complex clinical environment.
You’ll be an integral part of their 7 person team, and will share in the excitement of developing mobile solutions that significantly improve lives and health outcomes in complex clinical environments.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will translate user needs, market response, and functional requirements to create innovative mobile solutions that significantly improve the delivery of care across the healthcare continuum.
The successful candidate will own the full spectrum of upstream and downstream product management for this portfolio. In addition to market analysis, launch, and roadmap planning, you’ll be a key stakeholder in the agile development process and will closely interact with the development team. You’ll also work closely with Engineering Technical and Architectural Leads in developing product concepts and technology roadmaps.
In addition to the above activities, the Senior Product Manager will participate in customer success programs and reference site development—working closely with field operations, documentation, and product marketing.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff Group for confidential review – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read criteria below and only apply if it fits your experience. This is a fulltime, onsite role based in San Diego, CA.
Essential Job Functions:
• Full ownership of product portfolio, roadmap, value prop definition, launch, and pricing design.
• Serve as lead in an agile development process with scrum development methodology developing mobile client/server healthcare software: define user stories, actively participate in Sprint process and manage cost, feature, and schedule tradeoffs throughout the development cycle.
• Work with clinical and care process domain experts to define mobile clinical workflows for clinical alerting systems.
• Transform business, market and clinical requirements into executable user stories for engineering.
• Effectively interface with cross-functional teams of clinical domain experts, market experts, program management, and software development teams in a new product development process.
• Validation of product functionality against market and product requirements.
• Manage beta tests and other customer feedback processes to validate product functionality and funnel new requirements and fixes back into development.
• Provide constant source of competitive research and insights as input to product development and market positioning.
• Provide product knowledge, product feature/benefits and demos to Sales Organization to enable effective selling.
• Required: A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Product Manager in a healthcare related technology environment for SaaS, B2C or Enterprise Applications. Startup experience or interest highly preferred.
• Required: Current and deep knowledge of clinical systems, FDA, HIPAA, and other hospital and healthcare regulations.
• Required: Must have Product Management experience for native mobile apps (iOS and Android) as well as desktop/web-based applications.
• Required: Must be keen on transforming business objectives and domain specific marketing requirements into actionable engineering stories.
• Required: Familiarity with an agile software development with Scrum methodology with ability to be effective in an iterative development environment
• Required: Experience writing requirements for a commercial software product; experience writing enterprise-class software requirements, user stories and specifications
• Preferred: B2C or enterprise software for chat based communications, and/or alerting systems
• Preferred: Knowledge of medical devices, hospital, clinical workflows, or healthcare-related
• Preferred: Experience with enterprise-scale software that incorporates HIPAA, FDA, and/or other compliance regulations.
• Preferred: Experience working with clinical users who have minimal knowledge of software applications and capturing their domain knowledge as well-formed requirements and user stories
• Preferred: BA/BS degree in Business and/or Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong presence with customers and partners
• Proven ability to succeed in a rapid growth company environment
• Strategic, creative thinker who can help synthesize multiple sources of domain information into product definition and design
• $120,000-145,000 base + 15% annual bonus + pre-IPO stock options, 401K, unlimited PTO, and excellent healthcare benefits
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: Product Manager, senior product manager, Product Lead, Pre-IPO, Startup, mobile apps, software, technology, SaaS, product management, usability, user experience, A/B testing, wearable, IoT, HIPAA, FDA, medical device, enterprise software, hospital, clinical, clinic, EHR