Senior Product Manager – Healthcare Mobile Apps, Clinical Solutions
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18060401 - P
Well backed, pre-IPO Healthcare Technology Company in San Diego, CA is looking for a highly-motivated Product Lead/Product Manager to translate user needs, observations, and functional requirements into innovative products. They develop innovative mobile collaboration and communications solutions that significantly improve the delivery of care across the healthcare continuum.
Your key directive will be to define product requirements and specifications to drive the engineering development process and lead the GTM process to ensure product success. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the team, and share in the excitement of developing HIPAA-regulated solutions that significantly improve lives and health outcomes!
The Product Lead will act as the conduit for requirements between the client’s customer community, product management team, sales, and software development team in a highly collaborative and complex clinical environment.
The successful candidate will own the full spectrum of upstream and downstream product management for this portfolio. In addition to market analysis, launch, and roadmap planning, you’ll be a key stakeholder in the agile development process and will closely interact with the development team. You’ll also work closely with Engineering Technical and Architectural Leads in developing product concepts and technology roadmaps.
In addition to the above activities, the Product Lead will participate in customer success programs and reference site development—working closely with field operations, documentation, and product marketing.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff Group for confidential review – email@example.com. Please read criteria below and only apply if it fits your experience. This is a fulltime, onsite role based in San Diego, CA.
Essential Job Functions:
• Full ownership of product portfolio, roadmap, value prop definition, launch, and pricing design.
• Serve as lead in an agile development process with scrum development methodology developing mobile client/server healthcare software: define user stories, actively participate in Sprint process and manage cost, feature, and schedule tradeoffs throughout the development cycle.
• Work with clinical and care process domain experts to define mobile clinical workflows for clinical alerting systems.
• Transform business, market and clinical requirements into executable user stories for engineering.
• Effectively interface with cross-functional teams of clinical domain experts, market experts, program management, and HW/SW development teams in a new product development process.
• Validation of product functionality against market and product requirements.
• Manage beta tests and other customer feedback processes to validate product functionality and funnel new requirements and fixes back into development.
• Provide constant source of competitive research and insights as input to product development and market positioning.
• Provide product knowledge, product feature/benefits and demos to Sales Organization to enable effective selling.
• Required: A minimum of 7 years’ experience in technology environment for medical devices, hospital, clinical workflows, or healthcare-related systems.
• Must have a background in mobile apps and/or software for chat based communications, and/or alerting systems.
• Must have experience with enterprise-scale software that incorporates HIPAA, FDA, and/or other compliance regulations.
• Must be keen on transforming business objectives and domain specific marketing requirements into actionable engineering stories.
• Required: Familiarity with an agile software development with Scrum methodology with ability to be effective in an iterative development environment
• Required: Experience writing requirements for a commercial software product; experience writing enterprise-class software requirements, user stories and specifications
• Preferred: Experience in mobile application platform (iOS and Android) and desktop/web-based applications
• Preferred: Experience working with clinical users who have minimal knowledge of software applications and capturing their domain knowledge as well-formed requirements and user stories
• BA/BS degree in Business and/or Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong presence with customers and partners
• Proven ability to succeed in a rapid growth company environment
• Strategic, creative thinker who can help synthesize multiple sources of domain information into product definition and design
• $125,000-140,000 base + 15% annual bonus + pre-IPO stock options, 401K, unlimited PTO, and excellent healthcare benefits
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: Product Manager, senior product manager, Product Lead, Pre-IPO, Startup, mobile apps, software, technology, SaaS, product management, usability, user experience, A/B testing, wearable, IoT, HIPAA, FDA, medical device, enterprise software, hospital, clinical, clinic, EHR