Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA 94105 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18061201-SDIT
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client, who is one of the nation’s top Healthcare Software companies, is searching for an experienced, Senior Product Manager.
• Be an influential design leader of our Insights & configurator application – helping your cross-functional peers deliver a SaaS experience that succeeds in meeting our business and user goals.
• Discover and create opportunities to build something useful and valuable for our millions of athletes around the world.
• Design flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant.
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team.
• Partner with PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders across multiple offices to oversee the user experience of a product from conception, launch, and iteration.
• Bring your design and prototyping skills together to create beautiful web and mobile product interfaces.
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$140K to $ 175K + Bonus + Benefits
• 401K program plus matching
• 100% Medical,Dental and Vision for employee and vast majority for dependents
• 100% Life and Disability coverage
• 11 paid Holidays with Flexible Time Off plan
• FSA’s (Flexible Spending Accounts)
• Well stocked kitchens
• Health club discounts
• 6+ years relevant experience in interaction and visual design of digital products that have been released to market.
• A portfolio of great examples spanning desktop and mobile digital experiences with stories of how your process and role led to quantifiable improvements.
• Prior experience designing data visualization products and/or SaaS software.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to deliver the tactical pieces to realize it.
• Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) applications and software within a team environment.
• Experience designing for diverse groups of people highly desirable (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc).
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent degree.