Senior QA Automation Engineer – Cutting Edge Web Applications
San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 18110602 - P
KEY WORDS: QA, Software QA automation, Senior QA, Quality Assurance, Web, e-commerce, ecommerce, web platform, automation engineer, software engineer in test, software development engineer, scripting, SaaS, Big Data, User interface, GUI, HTML, CSS, Python, front end, APIs, MySQL, SQL Server, Linux, Cloud, Selenium, PHP, C#. .NET Core, SDET, SDIT
This is a stellar opportunity for a talented SEIT / Senior QA Automation Engineer to join one of San Diego’s fastest growing Technology Companies! You’ll be able to stay sharp on the latest technologies, such as Selenium, PHP, C#, Linux, .NET Core, and many others.
The Company’s revenues have been skyrocketing over the past two years due to their unique product offering that is revolutionizing the lending and e-tail industries. They are a fun, forward thinking, and focused team that has serious VC backing and a transparent, ethical, and experienced Executive Team.
This is ideal if you feel you would love to have major influence on the products and feel recognized for all your hard work. As a Senior Software Engineer in Test or Automation Engineer in this company, you’ll be an integral contributor to creating quality code that is core to the company’s success.
If you are an experienced automation engineer who is passionate about automated testing, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and believe in shipping solid code, we want to hear from you!
To Apply: Send your resume to Kanani Masterson – email@example.com – for review.
• Serve as key knowledge source for the escalation of complex automated testing application design and development issues and participate as an expert in software redesign process assessing software development projects for quality assurance factors affecting functional requirements and design specifications.
• Create testing documentation, develop testing standards, define criteria for testing, analyze test results, and present results to developers and end users.
• Develop software quality engineering procedures and strategies including functional, performance, regression, and roll-back testing scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Oversee quality testing efforts including process design and standards, effort estimation, resource forecasting and fulfillment, and task and risk management, including functional, performance, regression and roll-back testing.
• Design, develop and execute complex automated software test plans to identify and address user problems and their causes.
• Analyze risk identifiers and develop documentation addressing software defect diagnostics and proposed solutions in the areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Design and develop testing processes and direct software application testing, leveraging knowledge of computer science and software development principles and utilizing Selenium, PHP, C#, Linux, Shell Scripting, SQL, and other tools as appropriate
• Coordinate multiple work streams to drive completion on various fronts
• Develop and execute test scenarios, scripts, and procedures for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing.
• Provide input to systems and applications developers on testing procedures and requirements, schedules, or potential problems.
• Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$90,000 to $130,000 per Year
• Fully paid, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
• Matching 401K
• Pre-IPO Stock options
• Unlimited vacation and sick time.
• Free snacks and lunches
• Flexible hours and work environment; can work from home when needed
• Must have 7+ years in professional software development environment, with 5+ years in automation focused role
• Exposure to C# or Java programming and debugging skills preferred
• Experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium, TestNG, HtmlUnit, JMeter
• Experience with REST API and Service testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivation, and detail oriented; Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience with test automation development
• Comfortable with Windows or Linux, Jira, Maven
• Great sense of time and priority management
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in technical field is required. MS in Computer Science or related field, highly preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com