Senior QA Engineer: Fast Growth Cryptocurrency Startup
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18050401 - P
Well-Funded Tech Startup developing a cutting edge cryptocurrency platform is hiring a Senior QA Engineer to work closely with their engineering team in an Agile environment. If you are interested in a Lead QA Role, there is growth potential on the team, as well as an immediate need for someone who is able to set up the testing environment as well as execute the tests.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will contribute to the development and execution of exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Depending on your strengths, this may involve designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, reviewing system requirements and tracking quality assurance metrics, etc...
• You’ll be an early hire to a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in a booming field!
• You’ll have an opportunity to work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team with previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical.
• You’ll make an outsized impact on cutting edge systems, while becoming a better QA engineer and technologist.
• You’ll acquire valuable knowledge and experience in distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
They have a transparent and engaged Executive Team, comprised of experienced tech entrepreneurs and recognized distributed ledger technology industry experts. You’ll join as one of their early hires to a rapidly growing team and will be able to make a huge impact on their platform.
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in Denver, CO. Candidates must be able to work for U.S. based employers.
• $90,000 to $ 135,000 DOE
• Pre-IPO equity
• Health Insurance
• Dental, Vision, LTD coverage
• Flexible work environment with some telecommuting as needed
• Must have over 4 years of professional QA engineering experience - designing, implementing and conducting tests Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Experience creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Experience estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
• Experience designing and implementing automated testing in cloud environments
• Experience tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Flexibility as a technologist to pitch in where needed
• Strong practical streak with the ability to do more with less in a growing startup
• PREFERRED/PLUS: Experience with or interest in crypto, blockchain, and distributed ledger technology
• PREFERRED/PLUS: Experience or interest in leveraging AWS and infrastructure as code
• PREFERRED/PLUS: Prior development experience in Python
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related highly preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com