Senior Ruby on Rails Software Developer – Cutting-edge Healthcare Applications
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18011201 – P
Funded Healthcare Tech Startup creating a cutting-edge, cloud based marketing and communication platform for medical practices. They are adding a Senior RoR Software Engineer to their small and agile team.
They already have thousands of practices utilizing their subscription-based applications, and have significant venture and angel funding, so they are in high growth mode. Their differentiated product suite that improves physicians’ bottom line and integrates with multiple practice management systems, so their project entail complex API and data integration work.
Their technical leadership believes every good feature deserves a unit test or two and believes in refactoring. If you’re also interested in improving your automation and continuous integration and deployment experience, this is an ideal opportunity!
The environment is casual and fosters a fun and team-oriented atmosphere, which is why they’ve been named one of San Diego’s best companies to work for!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA.
• Working through complete SDLC for product offerings primarily built on Ruby and Rails framework and PostgreSQL
• Performing code reviews, unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
• Integrating with third-party APIs
• Scaling software for fast growth
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$90,000 to $115,000
• Healthcare coverage
• Pre-IPO equity
• Unlimited PTO
• Flexible Friday work hours/location
• Must have 5+ years of software development experience, 2+ of which in Ruby on Rails
• Backend development expertise for high-traffic, scalable applications.
• Unix, Git, Postgres and Redis expertise
• Motivated by the opportunity to build something new and being part of a small team at a startup
• Proven ability to interpret product architecture and system design
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Systems (Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Able to clearly express opinions on product design, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
• Track record of delivering software exceeds customer expectations
• Agile Software Development background
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com