Senior Software Engineer - .NET Core, Microservice Architecture – Healthcare Tech Startup
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18082601 - P
The Company is founded by an experienced and proven Executive Team who has worked on multiple successful startup ventures in the past and is dedicated to building smart and cohesive teams. Their products will address a huge and growing market demand to improve the communication, transparency and healthcare needs for people needing in-home care.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
1. You’re at home in a startup environment and love building from the ground up.
2. You’re versatile and a builder of great software.
3. You pride yourself in your ability to solve complex problems in the most straightforward ways.
4. You’re driven and motivated to improve yourself and others around you.
5. You’re a risk taker and an entrepreneur at heart.
6. You are passionate about creating products for the greater good, i.e.: improving the health and lives of others.
What you’ll be doing:
• Developing easy-to-use user interfaces for mobile and web clients
• Designing, building, and consuming scalable APIs
• Collaborating to develop new product features
• Enriching your skills with the latest technologies, while enjoying an opportunity for rapid growth and leadership
• Working with a top-notch team of tech startup industry veterans
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local candidates only, please.
• Minimum of 4 years’ professional software development experience.
• Hands on experience using .NET (core) using C#; or similar OO language and openness to working with C#.NET for backend
• Relational Database experience (PostgreSQL preferred)
• ORMs such as Dapper, Entity Framework, etc.
• Experience with security and authentication using OIDC, OAuth2, IdentityServer4, etc.
• Experience designing, building, and consuming scalable APIs
• Solid track record of building web-based as well as responsive/mobile web applications
A plus if you have:
• Native or cross platform mobile development using iOS or Android
• Designed and built products using microservices architecture
• Automated testing experience and/or TDD
• Prior startup experience or startup-friendly attitude
• $100,000 to $125,000 per year
• Opportunity for growth and advancement as the company grows
• Relaxed work environment (remote work 2-3 days per week or as needed)
• Unlimited “honor system” PTO policy
• Health, Vision, & Dental benefits
• Significant Pre-IPO equity
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related areas required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com