San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 19011502 - P
One of San Diego’s fastest growing FinTech and Ecommerce Startups is adding Senior Software Engineers to their team!
Their revenues have been skyrocketing over the past few years due to their unique product offering that is revolutionizing the financial lending and e-tail industries.
They are a fun, forward thinking, and focused team that has serious VC backing and a transparent, ethical, and experienced Executive Team. If you are a great Senior Software Engineer who loves expanding your tool chest, this is a great opportunity for you to do that!
You’ll be working on the entire cloud platform using a code-first strategy - building their product and everything that goes with that – designing it, coding it, testing it, deploying it, making sure the “customer” is delighted, and recommending product improvement suggestions as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and deliver platform features that are distributed, latency tolerant, and highly available
• Oversee application designs, automated and manual test plans, and rollout strategies
• Evaluate proprietary, open source, and home-grown solutions and drive our technology stack
• Work throughout the entire hardware/software stack
• Overall responsibility for scalable and reliable design of the systems for meeting business growth expectations.
• Establishment and enforcement of coding standards and practices.
• Work very closely with other IT leaders to ensure schedule and quality compliance.
• Provide time and effort estimates as it relates to engineering effort.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to Kanani Masterson at TriStaff Group for confidential review – email@example.com. This is a fulltime, onsite position based in San Diego, CA.
• Strong experience in different middleware and backend technologies and servers, including both open source and proprietary technologies.
• Interest in ASP.NET, NET Core and similar new technologies preferred.
• Strong relational database knowledge, including data modeling and performance tuning
• Proven and demonstrable experience architecting, designing and implementing enterprise-scale, high volume, high availability systems
• Exercises sound judgment and discipline, avoids over-engineering solutions
• Positive, 'can do' attitude with a focus on the success of the team over individual successes
• Applies ingenuity and determination in finding the best possible options to support business needs
• Must be an effective communicator, presenting facts not feelings and balancing business goals with engineering goals
• Takes ownership of outstanding issues, is accountable, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization
• Respects other people's opinions and suggestions and works to create an 'environment of trust'
Salary Details & Benefits: $100 - 135K range
• Fully paid, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
• Matching 401K
• Pre-IPO Stock options
• Unlimited vacation and sick time.
• Free snacks and lunches
• Flexible hours and work environment; can work from home when needed
• BS degree preferred, not required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com