San Diego, CA 92122
JOB #: 19011501 - P
Thriving and highly profitable Technology Company named to Inc’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America is hiring! They are located steps from the beach near La Jolla, CA and looking to add a brilliant Senior Software Engineer to their handpicked team.
As a Senior Software Engineer / Web Architect, you’ll utilize your ability to create new features throughout their technology stack, but with a focus on the backend. Most of their code base is in PHP and NodeJS, which is why they must be part of your core competency.
If you’re a skilled Senior Software Engineer who has worked on complex web-based applications and are looking to work alongside a very smart, but unpretentious, team of engineers – we want to meet you!
• Constantly learning new technologies to stay on the cutting edge of a rapidly changing industry
• Develop a whole-system view of their business and systems and put it to use by designing and creating major components to help them grow in features and capacity.
• Mentor and lead junior developers.
• Utilize best practices because you have used them to solve problems in the full-cycle development process, which you understand thoroughly.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and a note about why you are excited about this opportunity to Kanani Masterson – firstname.lastname@example.org - for confidential review. This is a full-time, onsite position based in San Diego, CA.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
Compensation: $110,000 - $140,000 DOE
Perks & Benefits:
• Company provides full health, vision, and dental benefits
• Generous and performance-based bonuses and raises
• Matching 401K
• Flexible vacation policy (up to 5 weeks), plus ten paid company-wide holidays
• Informal, flexible, and high-energy work environment with super smart people and a transparent and engaged executive team.
• Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, located steps away from the beach, gyms, and lots of restaurants within walking distance.
• Ability to pick new programming languages comes easily, because you’ve have done it several times before.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of best practices, design patterns, and algorithms.
• Current experience or willingness to learn languages such as NodeJS, Angular and/or React, Go, Ruby, HTML/CSS, MySQL/PostgreSQL is highly preferred.
• Experience with AWS or other cloud solution
• Must be able to work well in an open-office environment where you will be expected to contribute to both highly-charged technical discussions and good-natured banter.
• Familiarity with web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symphony, Django, Rails, Express, Meteor, etc.)
• Git and GitHub (or similar)
• Designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful and SOAP-based APIs
• Superior analytical ability as demonstrated by a scientific/engineering degree or equivalent experience
• Security-conscious design and coding skills
• Experience operating in and optimizing your code for a high-volume and high-transaction environment
• Experience with online advertising technology, bidding, auction, predictive analytics, and/or programmatic buying solutions is highly preferred.
• AWS: Redshift, EC2, Kinesis, Elastic Beanstalk, ELBs, auto-scaling
• Docker: containers, deployments, and DevOps environments
• Test-driven development or creating automated unit tests
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related discipline is not required, but highly preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com Do you want to include this on job sites?