Senior or Principal Manufacturing Engineer – Medical Device – Irvine, CA
Irvine, CA 92618 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68556-TM
KEY WORDS: manufacturing, engineer, development, electromechanical, medical device, FDA, operations, process development, Solidworks, class III, validation, testing, troubleshooting.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a well-funded, class III, late stage startup medical device company to find a seasoned Manufacturing Engineer who can help build their manufacturing operations from the ground up. The company currently relies solely on contract manufacturers but would like to bring operations in house. This person will be mainly responsible for setting this up and then overseeing once complete.
• Work closely with contract manufacturers as needed
• Set up manufacturing lines from the ground up and then oversee operations once complete
• Train operators
• Troubleshoot and test electromechanical devices
• Support FDA audits as needed
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 90,000 to $ 130,000
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• 401K plan
• PTO and holiday pay
• Stock options
• Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing late-stage startup that is positioned for success!
• Class II or class III (preferred) medical device experience required
• Experience setting up manufacturing lines from ground up required
• Experience troubleshooting electromechanical devices required
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com