Senior or Principal Mechanical Engineer – Medical Device
San Diego, CA 92128
Do you want to work for a fun and exciting startup medical device company that has the US’s only FDA cleared device of its kind? Do you want to work with a small group of really bright and motivated engineers? Do you have a strong background designing and developing custom parts for hand held assembly, preferably in the medical device field?
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, email@example.com, for consideration.
PLEASE, LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!
- Mechanical design, analysis, and implementation of next generation products
- Work independently on mechanical engineering projects
- Design verification of major and minor changes
- Process development and fixture design
- Write clear manufacturing instructions and conduct initial training and oversight
Salary Range and Bonus Potential: $100,000-150,000 depending on experience level
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Stock options
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of motivated people at a company that’s positioned for success
- Medical device experience highly preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in full product development
- STRONG analytical background
- Experience with tolerancing
- Startup (or small company) experience highly preferred
- Plastic molding experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required