Social Worker MSW
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Do What You Love – Love What You Do! You will have the opportunity to serve your community and to be proud of your contribution. We are urgently seeking multiple professionals from Social Worker (MSW), Family Therapists to Substance Abuse Counselors. Responsible for the direct social work case management services to the participants program. Provide such social services support as participant screening, case management, counseling and referral. Follow all policies and procedures of the Day Center, applicable laws and licensing requirements at all times. Please send your resume and contact me today!
Provides such social services support as participant screening, case management, counseling and referral.
- Participates in the Inter Disciplinary Team's initial assessments, care planning and periodic re-assessments (minimally every 6 months) of participant's case. Assessments are to be completed prior to the scheduled team meeting. Communicates participant changes to team members.
- Leads and coordinates the SW team at the Day Center.
- Maintains current written case management records, including periodic reassessments of program participants.
- Conducts initial social work assessments for participants.
- Provides individual and family counseling, develops and leads group counseling and activities.
- Refers participants and families to appropriate community agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such organizations and as advocate for participants.
- Required (Minimum level of education): Minimum: Master's Degree from an accredited School of Social Work.
- Preferred: Experience as a Clinical Social Worker; one year in Clinical Health care
setting and experience working with the frail or elderly population.
- 1 year of experience working with the elderly in some capacity.
- Preferred: LMSW, LlSW. Reliable transportation must be properly insured to meet Center's guidelines. Preferred: First Aid/CPR certification, California Social Work licensure year of experience working with the elderly in some capacity.
- This is a Direct fulltime opportunity with full benefits
- You will be joining an organization which values, promotes and embraces diversity.
- You will be part of a growing organization of over 1,200 employees with opportunities for career progression and professional development.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and electronic health information systems ( EMR / EHR )