Sr Title Curative Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
JOB #: APM- SP123
KEY WORDS: Renewable Energy, Real Estate, Title, Paralegal, Landman, asset management, solar, Independent Power Provider
Survey and review the Real property title, including entire fatal flaw analyses on possible land procurements.
• Qualifying title curative action proposals to confirm title curative problems for possible land acquisitions and project development.
• Overseeing title curative projects such as mineral searches and analyses, receiving quitclaim deeds, confirming consents from other utility providers, and third-party access and/or utility easements, etc.
• Administering real estate pieces of project development, construction, and financing, including ongoing survey projects, site plan analyses and buildable area analyses, site visits, and negotiations with investors and title companies to receive suitable lender’s and owner’s title policies.
• Corresponding and working together with real estate brokers, title companies, surveyors, government entities, landowners, real estate and finance attorneys, and internal team members to mitigate risks and work toward closing land acquisitions and project finance
• Approximate 25% travel will be required.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• 20% potential bonus
• Comprehensive Benefits Package.
• Growing company as a #1 leader in their field
• 5-7+ years’ professional experience in real estate and title, or 3-5 years’ experience as a real estate paralegal.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Earth.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience are required