Sr or Staff Opto-Mechanical Engineer –Medical Device– Orange County, CA
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
JOB #: 69263-TM
KEY WORDS: Optics, Nanostructure, Zemax, Pro-E, Creo, Solidworks, design, engineer, mechanical, medical device, FDA, commercialization, development, injection molding, manufacturing, startup.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with an exciting startup medical device company at the forefront of medical device innovation. Their product will revolutionize the market because it’s significantly less costly and more accurate than the current products available. They are seeking someone who has a strong background in optics but who’s also very comfortable with mechanical design and design for commercialization. This person should have prior experience bringing a new product to the market (prototyping, testing, validating, etc.). Prior experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred.
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, email@example.com.
• Translate optic designs into Pro E or Solidworks
• Perform necessary tasks for commercializing their product – prototyping, testing, validating, etc.
• $ 120,000 to $ 150,000
• Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
• PTO and holiday pay
• Stock options
• Must have a strong background in Optics but also have a strong background in Mechanical Engineering
• Should have prior experience taking at least one medical device product to the market
• Should have prior experience working in a startup environment
• Medical device experience required
• Bachelor’s degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com