Sr. Contruction C&I PM
Novato, CA 94945
Our client is 100% Employee-Owned and one of the largest green-tech employers based in the North Bay. Their team of dedicated employee-partners is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay (7,000+), including many for their community’s most recognizable organizations.
Job Description: Local solid C&I Solar developer is looking for a Sr Construction PM for their commercial division. This position will be the liaison between customers and internal and subcontracted teams and manage installation throughout with reports, financial modeling and scheduling.
- Manage and collaborate with multiple teams at different stages of development
- Maintain projects costs and schedules and provide reports and updates throughout the project
- Review, approve and help create contracts and execute accordingly
- Conduct weekly PM meetings and maintain communication
- In person review of sites, Q&A as needed, manage inspections and complete final punch list
- Assist sales teams developing projects
- Competitive pay and PTO benefits.
- Health insurance with company subsidy.
- ESOP participation and 401(k).
- Opportunities for advancement within a rapidly growing business and industry
- 5+ years of Commercial Solar photovoltaic Project Management experience (or equivalent role within PV industry)
- 5-7+ Years as Project Manager in design/build construction
- PMI/PMP certification and NABCEP Certification desired
- AA Degree or higher, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Construction Management, Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of relevant education, training and experience
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com