Sr. Credit Officer
Fairfield, CA 94533
JOB #: 18121204 - FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Loans, Credit, Underwriting, Commercial
The Credit Officer will review and approve loan requests for multi-line products within established lending limits. This position will also deal with loan and credit lines, including collection and analysis of financial and related data to determine the general credit worthiness of the prospect and the merits of the loan requests.
• Investigate all available sources of credit and financial information
• Drafts CLD-50 loan reports with supporting schedule, prepares order to draw documents.
• Manages assigned loan portfolio through active support of the Business Banking Officer who provides client services to custom
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$65k to $90k per year
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Previous commercial lending experience where incumbent has analyzed a variety of commercial lending transactions.
• Must be knowledgeable of banking resolutions, business law, branch banking and loan documentation.
• Excellent communication, analytical, PC literacy and interpersonal skills are required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com