Sr. Director of Project Management
- Oversee the performance of Revel’s entire project portfolio and report regularly to the executive team.
- Develop and implement project management methodologies for portfolio schedule tracking and financial performance reporting, including format, cadence, processes, and systems.
- Project portfolio reporting to the executive team including statuses, milestones, risks/issues, schedule performance and monthly financials. Implement a consistent format, cadence, process, and management system to ensure timely execution.
- Actively manage the resources assigned to build all projects. Including keeping meeting minutes, allocating work, coordinating resources, identifying project risks and mitigation plans, and managing staff’s performance to schedule and budget. Implement a format, cadence, process, and management system for the PM & CM divisions to ensure the portfolio is achieving Revel’s revenue and cost goals.
- Design all management standards for the PM & CM business units and prepare any necessary training programs, including maintaining all necessary system protocols in accordance with required standard operating procedures.
- Set project tolerances for scheduling and expenditures as well as authorizing or rejecting staff’s proposed deviations beyond tolerances throughout the project.
- Ensure risks and issues are being tracked on each project, and the appropriate mitigation/resolution plans are being enacted by the PM & CM teams.
- Organize post-project reviews to ensure lesson benefits are realized and authorizing formal closure for each project.
- Interface directly with customers, vendors and sub-contractors to ensure all parties are aligned on expectations for projects.
- Implement critical internal processes for the PM & CM teams and assist in the acquisition an onboarding of all necessary enabling software applications.
- Support the development and implementation of the internal project development support model for the PM & CM teams.
- PMP Certification required.
- 5+ years in construction project management required.
- 5+ years directly managing the activities of multiple PM’s and/or CM’s in the construction field required.
- Strong ability to review and understand construction plan sets and blueprints required.
- Strong understanding of preparing estimates, budgets and project schedules required.
- Strong computer skills and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with construction project management software such as Microsoft Project, Procor, or comparable required.
- Commercial solar experience preferred.
- General B Construction License preferred.
- C-10 Electrical License / CA Journeyman certified preferred.
- Superb customer service skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Impeccable time-management skills.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- BA/BS degree in related field required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.Tristaff.com