Sr. Electronics Development Engineer – Santa Barbara, CA
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
JOB #: 69375 - TJM
KEY WORDS: Manufacturing / Electrical Development Engineer, microcontrollers, FPA, CPLD, ORCAD, PWD Layout process
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sr. Electronics Development Engineer will provide input to the design of power electronics, system control computers and LRUs. You will also define specify and document your efforts for our client’s Electronic Systems architecture. The selected candidate will be working with a seasoned team collectively creating and designing mission critical components for modern military vehicles.
For over half a century our client has been designing and building aircraft and defense components. In 1969 they were a part of the historic first step on the moon and have continued their success since exceeding 1 billion dollars in a fiscal year sale. Providing a culture of integrity, honesty and mutual trust, our client’s work environment unites and motivates everyone. They value competence, extraordinary effort, individual responsibility, collaborative relationships, and open communications.
• Create Electronic Systems architecture block diagrams and mechanization / interconnect (1 and 2-wire) diagrams of new circuit card assembly (CCA), LRUs, and the complete system
• Define specifications, generate schematics, support the build and create testing for CCA
• Support lab and field testing
• Occasional travel required
• $ 100,000-120,000 +
• Comprehensive Benefits Package.
• Stable organization with longevity.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience designing electrical circuits.
• Understanding of microcontrollers, FPGA’s, CPLD’s, ORCAD and PWB layout process
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to all levels of the organization
• A self-starter willing to take action without guidance, and can quickly learn advanced design and/or analysis
• Passion for completing a project with the highest standards
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• MS in Electrical Engineering and DOD clearance a plus but not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.