Sr. Markeing Coordinator/Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA 92131
Do you enjoy a small, relaxed environment where you can learn and grow? Our firm is a single discipline structural engineering firm serving a wide variety of large and small clients on nearly all types of projects. From municipal to industrial, private to commercial, a wide range of project breadth and diversity. Our motto is - Bring on the challenge! We’ve even been known to bring some magic to life at some of the world’s most renowned theme parks! to excellence.
Join our team! Casual atmosphere, professional services, high caliber expertise – Peterson Structural Engineers (PSE) is hiring for our San Diego office location. PSE is a growing, single discipline structural engineering firm seeking a marketing professional with 5 to 8 years of experience in the A/E/C industry. This is an exciting opportunity to help our firm continue to grow.
- Provide marketing support to engineering staff of 20+ employees located in 3 offices: San Diego, CA; Portland, OR; and Tacoma, WA
- Organize, create, manage, and deliver project proposals for various public and private sector engineering pursuits, in collaboration with Firm Principals and Project Managers
- Act as company’s administrator for Deltek Vantagepoint CRM software
- Create and assist with advertisements, company social media, award submittals, abstract submittals and generate presentations, as needed
- Company webmaster: Manage company’s website and update regularly to ensure a consistently fresh, current and strong on-line presence
- Create, customize and manage proposal and marketing resources including company brochures, company profiles, employee resumes, project profiles, experience lists, etc.
- Assist with company’s business development efforts
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Provides a generous benefits package, competitive salary, a desirable location, and a fun and casual office environment with a diverse variety of structural engineering projects
- 5 to 8 years of marketing experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably with a civil or structural background
- A desire and aptitude to collaborate in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic. High attention to detail a must
- Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Office Suite
- Experience with CRM software, Deltek Vantagepoint preferred
- Involvement with A/E/C related associations, such as SMPS, a plus
- BS or MS in Marketing or related field
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AT TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com