Sr. Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA 92131
Do you enjoy a small, relaxed environment where you can learn and grow? Our firm is a single discipline structural engineering firm serving a wide variety of large and small clients on nearly all types of projects. From municipal to industrial, private to commercial, a wide range of project breadth and diversity. Our motto is - Bring on the challenge! We’ve even been known to bring some magic to life at some of the world’s most renowned theme parks! to excellence.
- Provide marketing support to engineering staff of 20+ employees located in 3 offices: San Diego, CA; Portland, OR; and Tacoma, WA
- Organize, create, manage, and deliver project proposals for various public and private sector engineering pursuits, in collaboration with Firm Principals and Project Managers
- Act as company’s administrator for Deltek Vantagepoint CRM software
- Create and assist with advertisements, company social media, award submittals, abstract submittals and generate presentations, as needed
- Company webmaster: Manage company’s website and update regularly to ensure a consistently fresh, current and strong on-line presence
- Create, customize and manage proposal and marketing resources including company brochures, company profiles, employee resumes, project profiles, experience lists, etc.
- Assist with company’s business development efforts
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Description: Join our team! Casual atmosphere, professional services, high caliber expertise – Peterson Structural Engineers (PSE) is hiring for our San Diego office location. PSE is a growing, single discipline structural engineering firm seeking a marketing professional with 5 to 8 years of experience in the A/E/C industry. This is an exciting opportunity to help our firm continue to grow.
provides a generous benefits package, competitive salary, a desirable location, and a fun and casual office environment with a diverse variety of structural engineering projects
- 5 to 8 years of marketing experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably with a civil or structural background
- A desire and aptitude to collaborate in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic. High attention to detail a must
- Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Office Suite
- Experience with CRM software, Deltek Vantagepoint preferred
- Involvement with A/E/C related associations, such as SMPS, a plus
- BS or MS in Marketing or related field