Sr. Project Coordinator – Retail Real Estate Development
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Job Duties: Our client is offering a great opportunity for a Project Coordinator. The Coordinator will assist this company’s internal Development/Construction team with administrative and project support related to entitlements, pre-development, development, and construction activities. The ideal candidate has a track record of effective support in a fast-paced, demanding environment and is familiar with retail real estate development and construction.
Benefits: Robust Health Benefits, Onsite Gym, tuition reimbursement, 401K match
- 3+ years of experience in the real estate, design/engineering or construction industry preferred.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills; manages priorities and time effectively and is very systematic in approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project. Can generate a project schedule, generate a multi-media presentation and work with a multi-year project budget.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting and cost codes.
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and space plans.
- Ability to utilize construction scheduling, budgeting, and cost monitoring tools.
- Ability to set priorities for workload.
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers and management, and maintains a cooperative and productive atmosphere.
- Ability to interact with tenant, employees, visitors, and contractors with poise and diplomacy.
- Interprets a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule forms.
Preferred but not Required: Experience with construction management software such as e-Builder or other comparable programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management preferred.