Sr. Relationship Manager - Downey
HOOK: Do you like Business Development? The thrill of the “hunt”? Do you like building new Banking relationships? If so, then maybe this position is a “fit” for you! A growing Regional Ban in Gardena, CA is seeking a Relationship Manager to join their Commercial Banking Division.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Participate in all Center functions necessary to contribute to the achievement of Center earnings and growth objective. Actively participate in various community and civic activities in the Center service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center budget to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met.
- Work with the Manager to ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Assist in properly following and implementing all Bank audit procedures.
- Assist the manager to ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and its assigned service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
- Manage personal sales efforts in order to meet Center goals.
- Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering excellent Customer Service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial clients and developing good Commercial business relationships that lead to commercial loans (Commercial and Industrial), deposits and other banking products offered by the Bank. The Relationship Manager must assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Three (3) to five (5) years Commercial Banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in developing new commercial loans (C&I, CRE, ABL, etc.)
- Ability to manage a commercial portfolio
- Possess strong credit skills
- A. Degree in finance or related field and/or related work experience