Sr. Relationship Manager
Anaheim, CA 92802
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial clients and developing good Commercial business relationships that lead to commercial loans (Commercial and Industrial, CRE), deposits and other banking products offered by the Bank. The Relationship Manager must assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Participate in all Center functions necessary to contribute to the achievement of Center earnings and growth objective. Actively participate in various community and civic activities in the Center service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center budget to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met.
- Work with the Manager to ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
- Assist in properly following and implementing all Bank audit procedures.
- Assist the manager to ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and its assigned service area.
- Assist with the management of the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
- Manage personal sales efforts in order to meet Center goals.
- Spread financials and conduct cash flow analysis and credit memo.
- Gather required loan documentation for underwriting.
- Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering The Citizens Experience Customer Service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $120k to $140k plus incentives
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Four year college or university program degree; or three (3) to five (5) years Commercial Banking experience
- Formalized Commercial Credit training preferred
- C&I and CRE lending experience
- Portfolio Management experience
- Strong Business Development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Four year college degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com