Temecula, CA 92590
The Student Advisor will be responsible for promoting student success by managing the full range of student needs through accurate and responsive advisement in the areas of academics and service-related areas, providing support and advocacy as needed for students throughout the student lifecycle.
Some of the Job Duties:
- Responsible for working one-on-one (1:1) with students to ensure complete satisfaction by maintaining regular communication, addressing questions or concerns.
- Sets educational goals, managing academic progress.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of all academic and account transactions, conducting consistent outreach to at-risk individuals.
- Work closely with program facilitators, third-party course providers, and management to ensure student's academic needs are addressed satisfactorily.
- Work with peers on a team and internal team members directly.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and manager in effectively passing of admissions leads, identification of inquiries and issues, student completion and retention rates, and metrics that drive the business.
- Bachelor’s degree / Associate degree plus relevant experience will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 2 years of direct customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel; Salesforce a plus
- Technically astute and learning agile; able to navigate websites and enterprise apps without instruction
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus (not required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Strong work ethic; Accountable, Teachable
- Adjustable and adaptable to change
- Goal-setter, self-motivating, self-drive
- Preferred Skills:
Demonstrable success in student support/department support
Experience in a call center
Higher Education Admissions/Student Advising Experience
*Remote working opportunities available once trained and qualified!!*
** Please send resume for consideration and call Liz Valdez @ 951-526-9402 ext. 411