Student Support Rep & Admin. Assistant – Hiring Now!!
Fallbrook, CA 92028
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals, a good listener, are self-motivating, have an inner drive to do what it takes and think "out-of-the-box", and ready to join a Dynamic energetic team, then one of these roles is for you!
** Please submit your resume for consideration and call Liz @ 951-526-9402
*** Mon-Fri - 8:00am - 5:00pm ***
I.) STUDENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE - M-F ($15/hr.)
*Remote working opportunities available once trained and qualified!!*
LOOKING FOR A SHARP, ENTHUSIASTIC, SOMEWHAT TECH SAVVY CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED STUDENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE!!
SUMMARY: responsible for responding to student requests and inquiries for assistance regarding course offerings, technical issues (e.g. internet research, minor troubleshooting, log-in assistance, clearing browser history/cookies, and downloading software), course content questions, and completion follow up with the goal of enrolling students and student satisfaction for the Fundamentals product line. Analyzes and rectifies student concerns using established procedures. Helps manage policies, procedures, and operating structure to maintain standards and guidelines for solutions provided to students.
• Responsible for addressing existing and prospective student concerns, anticipating student needs, and providing information in a clear, concise manner by email, phone, or other written means.
• Proactively identifying themes and developing scalable solutions such as updates to standard operating procedures, knowledge-base, outbound communications, and proposals to adopt policies and guidelines to better meet student needs.
• Work closely with course instructors and management to ensure student's academic needs are addressed satisfactorily.
• Associate’s Degree or higher or work experience equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in a technical support type environment
• Advanced customer service skills / Customer-minded
• Above average computer skills/office applications skills
• Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications
• Experienced problem-solver and troubleshooter, specializing in complex customer issues
• Self-starter / Critical thinker
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to manage and quickly recall and apply knowledge-base solutions
II.) RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN ASSISTANT – M-F ($15/hr.)
SUMMARY: Responsible for answering the telephone, greeting company guests, preparing and entering orders, data entry, ordering supplies and generally assisting with other projects as needed. Immediate need for a Full Time (bilingual English/Spanish – very helpful)
- Answer phones
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Greet and attend to guests, vendors, and customers
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail; open and date stamp incoming mail and give all checks to AR Person.
- Assist with entering orders and making any necessary changes to orders
- Responsible for keeping the reception area and surrounding area clean, stocked, and tidy.
- Assist other departments where needed, including typing, filing, preparing reports, and any other administrative duties.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent - Associate degree preferred
- Reception experience (at least a year), phone etiquette - pleasant voice.
- Customer service experience
- Data entry, spreadsheets, emails, etc...
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written); Spanish speaking is highly preferred.
- Able to maintain composure and professionalism while listening to complaints from customers and public.