Student Support Representative
Temecula, CA 92592 | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 18012601-TEM
KEY WORDS: student support, customer service, technical support, enrollment, student representative
JOB DESCRIPTION: Student Support Representative will be responsible for responding to student requests and inquiries for assistance regarding course offerings, technical issues, course content questions, and completion follow up with the goal of enrolling students and student satisfaction. Analyzes and rectifies student concerns using established procedures.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to email@example.com, and call Liz @ 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
• Responsible for addressing existing and prospective student concerns, anticipating student needs and providing information in a clear, concise manner by email, phone, or other written means.
• Work closely with program facilitators, course instructors, third-party course providers, and senior members of student support team to ensure student's academic needs are addressed satisfactorily.
• Provide research assistance for product trainings and projects.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing of new learning environments, enhancements, and bug fixes.
$13.00-15.00 per hour
• Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
• Intermediate computer skills/office applications skills
• Online experience and proficiency; able to navigate sites and applications
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinker
• Able to manage and quickly recall knowledgebase
• Customer-minded individual
• Associates Degree or higher OR equivalent experience with a goal for furthering
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE CALL TRISTAFF AT 888-513-9413 ext. 411.