Technical Search Sourcer/Research Assistant
San Diego, CA 92122 | Direct Hire
JOB #: 12345 - TJ
KEY WORDS: research, recruitment, sourcing, strategies
You will be achieving objectives and goals by researching and sourcing for candidates for open positions. As a motivated contributor with a passion for delivering results, you will be working independently, searching the internet, using Boolean logic, cold calling, scheduling candidate calls and gathering referrals. If you love research and solving puzzles, this is the role for you. You will do whatever it takes to locate the best candidates and have the opportunity to use your creativity for new recruiting strategies.
• Meets with Recruiters and Managers to develop recruitment strategies based on open roles and future needs.
• Source candidates utilizing ATS, resume databases, networking sites, social media and other sourcing tools.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements using social media, job boards, newsgroups and job sites.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport, and building industry network.
• $ 40,000 per year
• Robust Health Benefits package
• Paid Holidays
• Extensive Interpersonal Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Employment Law
• Sourcer will be driven by results, professional and able to work with diverse candidates.
• High School Diploma required. Some college along with one year of experience in the recruiting/staffing preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to source for technical and other highly skilled positions
• Ability to generate high-volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines through Boolean searches, social networking, cold calling and all other resources available
• Creativity in approaching and sourcing hard to fill positions after all other resources have been exhausted
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and passive candidates
• A clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate experience and willingness to enhance processes to provide a stronger experience
• Ability to establish social networking accounts
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associates or some college with recruiting experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com